Media accreditation applications for Airshows Downunder Shellharbour 2024 are now open
Airshows Downunder Shellharbour welcomes applications from genuine media representatives wishing to cover the airshow as part of their professional duties.
As media management resources are limited, the number of media accreditation passes available is limited and must be applied for prior to the event.
Before applying, please note the following.
- As we will have our own contracted photographers on site, we will not be seeking to engage commercial or aviation enthusiast photographers as “media” to provide us with a photographic record of the event itself.
- Photographers/videographers visiting the airshow primarily to generate images for sale through their own channels or stock agencies are deemed to be commercial photographers and are not eligible for a media pass.
- For visiting publications, only editorial staff such as writers, photographers and videographers are eligible for a media pass. Advertising representatives etc are not eligible.
- The event organisers reserve the right to grant, refuse or revoke media accreditation at their sole discretion.
Applicants considered will include:
- Aviation photographers and videographers connected with media outlets, producing output for editorial use;
- Aviation writers – print and online;
- Aviation podcasters;
- Mainstream media – print, radio, television.
Applications will be granted or refused based on the following general critiera.
- Media outlet standing, audience and traffic.
- Media outlet relevance to Airshows Downunder Shellharbour audience.
Accredited media representatives will receive:
- complementary access to Airshows Downunder Shellharbour 2024
- access to a basic air-conditioned media centre with space to work and free WiFi
- complementary parking
- a souvenir program
- as much assistance as we can practically provide with information or arranging interview and photo opportunities
Media Accreditation gives access to the Airshows Downunder Shellharbour site at the following times.
Friday 1 March: 1000–1400 (Careers Day, not open to the general public)
Saturday 2 March: 0900–1700
Sunday 3 March: 0900–1700
Please complete the media accreditation application form at the link below to apply for your media accreditation.
Once we receive your information, we will be in contact with you to advise of the outcome of your application.
If you have any questions about media accreditation, please contact:
Industry Marketing and Communications Manager