Our airshow attendees can be confident Wings Over Illawarra has strong protective measures in place, including:
- A COVID-19 Safety Plan which focuses on keeping you safe.
- All staff and contractors working onsite will be fully vaccinated in compliance with current Health Orders.
- A high-touch cleaning regime has been implemented.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available upon entry and in various accessible locations around the venue.
- Implementing and communicating current Health Orders as it relates to the airshow operation, to all patrons and workers.
We need your help to keep our airshow safe and protect the health of all patrons and workers by following the below COVIDSafe measures:
- Please STAY HOME if you:
- Are sick, feeling unwell or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or who is awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- Are considered a close contact by NSW Health.
- If you are a resident of, or have visited, a NSW Health identified Local Government Area (LGA) where ‘stay-at-home orders’ have been extended, you will not be permitted to attend the event at this time. Please refer to the following link for the most up-to-date ‘stay-at-home’ and affected areas. Here.
- Keep up-to-date with NSW Health advice regarding the wearing of face masks at major outdoor events and on public transport by referring to the latest Health Orders for Major Outdoor Events and public transport via the NSW Government link. Here.
- Where possible maintain physical distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your party – with a particular focus when queuing to gain access to the airshow, in food and beverage lines and when accessing toilet facilities.
- Be aware our Airshow is cashless, with tap and go the only way to purchase items.
- Arrive early and limit bags where possible to ensure a smooth entry.
- Practice high level hand hygiene using the hand sanitisers located around the venue.