In 2022 Wings Over Illawarra will feature a Schools & Careers Day.
A major aim of Wings Over Illawarra is to inspire younger Australians to consider careers in the aviation industry.
The School & Careers Open Day will be held on the Friday 11th November, and will run between 10am and 2pm and will serve a dual function for students attending, either by planting seeds to inspire career paths or confirming career direction and through access to professionals who can assist to shape their future with both working knowledge and insight. The aviation industry is very diverse and is growing rapidly. Job prospects are strong and students undertaking these career paths will benefit as anticipated future growth of the aviation industry comes to fruition.
Exhibitor sites are available in the following sizes and are Free of Charge to aviation industry members:
|Aircraft and Equipment Display Sites
|3m x 3m
|15m x 15m
|6m x 3m
|20m x 15m
|9m x 3m
|25m x 15m
|30m x 15m
Sponsors are integral to the success of this event and we invite you to join us by becoming an important part of this exciting new addition to Australia’s largest annual airshow. Connect your brand with the Australian GA Community’s next ‘big event’.
Many sponsorship opportunities are available and start from $1,000 + GST.
For further information on sponsorship and advertising opportunities contact us!
Application, Information and Terms & Conditions
Complete the Application further down this page.
- All exhibitor sites will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Applications will close at 5pm, Friday 22nd October 2022 if not filled earlier. We encourage you to send in your application early to avoid disappointment.
- Once your application has been received, you will receive confirmation via email.
- If your application is successful you will then receive a site allocation by email.
- A current certificate of public liability insurance will then be requested.
- Once proof of current insurance is received, exhibitor passes and bump in information will be issued.
- All exhibitors must comply with relevant statutory regulations including Shellharbour City Council’s Sustainable Event Policy.
- All exhibitors will be required to provide the organisers with a certificate of currency of public liability insurance to the value of $20,000,000, naming Bright Events Pty Ltd and Shellharbour City Council as interested parties. Proof of insurance must be received by the organisers before Exhibitor Passes and Bump in information will be issued. No exhibitor will be admitted without an Exhibitor Pass.
- If attending the public airshow days, exhibitors will be required to be open for business during the public access times of 9 am til 5 pm on both public airshow days.
- A maximum of 4 exhibitor passes will be available free of charge per site. Additional exhibitor passes can be purchased for $30 each.
- Wings Over Illawarra is an all weather event and as such, no refunds will be made due to inclement weather.