We want to make sure you have the best possible time at Airshows Downunder Shellharbour 2024. The airshow site is exposed to the elements, so be sure to pack for the forecasted weather and stay comfortable throughout the day.
Beach and carry carts
- The perfect way to carry your gear around the site. Remember you will have to take the cart through security on arrival and you cannot leave your items unattended.
- General Admission ticket holders are encouraged to bring folding chairs and/or a picnic blanket.
- The flying displays can be LOUD. Protect ears young and old by bringing ear plugs or ear muffs with you. The merchandise stalls will have limited stock available for purchase.
Food and Drink
- There will be several food trucks and stalls on the event site to purchase refreshments throughout the airshow. You are permitted to bring your own food (with plastic cutlery only) and non-alcoholic drinks to the event but please remember to clean up after yourself, there are rubbish bins located around the Airshow site.
Please note, no glass will be allowed onsite.
- Wear comfortable shoes. The site can be uneven in parts and with so much on display, be prepared to walk a lot!
Sunscreen, sunglasses and protective clothing
- March is a beautiful time of year, but the sun can get hot so be sure to pack sunscreen (reapply regularly), sunglasses, long sleeves and a hat.
- Hand held umbrellas are permitted onsite to protect you from the elements. However, large beach umbrellas, cabanas and shade tents are not allowed due to the possibility of strong winds and for patron visibility.
- Wheelchair or motorised devices for accessibility are welcome at the event. Bring your own as there is no option to hire them at the event. Bikes, scooters, e-scooters, golf carts, skateboards and items of personal convenience are not permitted on the event site.
- There is accessible parking onsite for those with authorised Accessibility Parking Permits which you will need to bring on the day of the event. To access these spaces, please pre-purchase your parking pass when purchasing your Airshow ticket/s. Then contact us directly at for further information.
- For those wishing to avoid traffic and parking hassles, we highly recommend parking at a train station on the South Coast Line and catching the train to the airshow. The Albion Park Station entrance is less than 100 metres from the airshow entry gate.
- Event Parking is available for General Admission patrons a short distance away from the airport. A shuttle bus service will operate to and from the parking to main entrance gate throughout each day of the airshow. Your parking will need to be pre–purchased before the event. You can do this when purchasing your Airshow ticket/s or adding to you order at a later date. Onsite parking is only available to buses, coaches, Gold Pass ticket holders, Wing Pavilion, VIP ticketholders and accredited accessible permit holders ONLY. For further information, please see the Getting There page.
Unfortunately there are some items that are not permitted on the airshow site, for a full list, refer to the event Terms and Conditions.